Are you looking for the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor app for PC? If so, the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Add Text: Text on Photo Editor in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 11513649+ times. It new updated version already null have released at Oct 30, 2021.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the Gabo Apps and it has null in Google Play Store.
- Add Text: Text on Photo Editor are Total Install on Mobile 11513649+
- Add Text: Text on Photo Editor are Devolop By Gabo Apps
- Install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 30, 2021
Add Text: Text on Photo Editor: For PC Specification
The Add Text: Text on Photo Editor has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor on pc.
|Add Text: Text on Photo Editor App Specification|
|App Name:||Add Text: Text on Photo Editor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gabo Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 30, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nand.addtext|
How To Download Add Text: Text on Photo Editor For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Add Text: Text on Photo Editor is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Add Text: Text on Photo Editor from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Add Text: Text on Photo Editor For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Add Text: Text on Photo Editor and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
- Step 03: For download and install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Add Text: Text on Photo Editor from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Add Text: Text on Photo Editor, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Add Text: Text on Photo Editor For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Add Text: Text on Photo Editor For Mac
Installing Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Add Text: Text on Photo Editor for PC
Hello & Welcome!
Add Text app is the all-in-one tool for text creation. Texts can be added to a photo, gradient, solid color or a transparent background.
• 1000+ fonts, + ability to add unlimited number of your custom fonts (including emoji fonts)
• Add layers: texts, photos, shapes, stickers and saved text styles
• Design parts of the text separately: supported in Font, Format, Color, Stroke, Highlight tools
• 3D text tools: 3D Rotate, 3D Depth, Perspective
• Change text size, wrapping and scale to get any type of text layout
• Layers view: reorder layers (overlays), change visibility, lock/unlock for each layer
• Tools for background: Effects, Crop, Resize, Flip/Rotate, Square Fit
• Save your text creation in Style tool to reuse later for watermarks, signatures, branding etc
• Save project to edit & reuse later, create templates
• Save image as JPEG, PNG or WebP file
• Dark mode to reduce eye strain and save battery life
• Professional support for all users: [email protected]
• Constantly maintained according to our users’ feedback
• Add multiple texts (and overlays) on photo, edit each one without losing final preview
• Move, scale, rotate, edit, copy, delete (for overlays) and wrap the text by text-box handles
• Font and Format tools: change font, alignment, text size, with bold, italic, underlined & strikethrough options
• Change text color & opacity: can be applied on each word/letter separately
• Add Stroke (Outline) to text with colors and stroke width
• Highlight the whole text or separate parts with different colors & opacity
• Letter & Line spacing
• Positioning grid with snapping option, flip overlay horizontally and/or vertically
• Bend the text: text along a curve
• Shadow with colors, opacity, blur and positioning
• Predefined Gradients: edit start/end colors and gradient angle
• Texture by adding any photo and make any type of transformation with it
• Opacity and Blend with background
• Erase tool: Clear parts of text with brush to achieve Text Behind effect (see screenshot)
• Color tools have eyedropper, color picker and predefined colors
• Add Stickers/Emojis, hundreds of them arranged in 8 categories
• Add any photo from your phone as an overlay
• Add 100+ shapes: with both filled and outlined versions
• Tools for other overlays: Opacity, Position, Perspective, Crop, Shape color, stroke & width
• Change the background without starting your work from scratch
• Pan mode: move canvas with one finger & pinch to zoom without worrying to accidentally touch overlays
• Pin mode: pins the background so that you won’t accidentally change its position
• Fit: bring canvas to its original position (fit to screen)
• Undo & Redo history
• Fast sharing: showing recent apps you shared your work to
• All these and more in a small sized APK
All the features are unlocked and free to use for everyone. We show ads in the app to support our development. We give you an option to purchase the Ad Remover which is a one-time payment. We don’t have any subscriptions!
If you come across any problem or have a suggestion please contact us at [email protected]
Spread the word to make this free tool available for everyone. Inspire us for the next releases. And rate us in Play Store.
So go ahead and create a meme, quote, Instagram story, Youtube thumbnail, banner, cover photo with captions, word art, poster, flyer, invitation, logo etc.
Stay Young at Heart!
Whats New For Add Text: Text on Photo Editor?
Added new 200+ fonts totaling 1200+ fonts + their variants! 👀
If you find problems or questions please contact our support: [email protected]
When you give us ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ it makes us 😃
Add Text: Text on Photo Editor: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
Can I Use Add Text: Text on Photo Editor – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Add Text: Text on Photo Editor from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Add Text: Text on Photo Editor?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Add Text: Text on Photo Editor free?
The Add Text: Text on Photo Editor is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Add Text: Text on Photo Editor legal and safe?
Add Text: Text on Photo Editor app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor.
You can use the null of Add Text: Text on Photo Editor app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Add Text: Text on Photo Editor is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Add Text: Text on Photo Editor in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the Gabo Apps or you can comment below.