Are you looking for the AI Capture app for PC? If so, the AI Capture For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of AI Capture in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 1045+ times. It new updated version already 1.1 have released at May 24, 2021.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the PAllgeuer Apps and it has 1.1 in Google Play Store.
- AI Capture are Total Install on Mobile 1045+
- AI Capture are Devolop By PAllgeuer Apps
- Install AI Capture Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 24, 2021
AI Capture: For PC Specification
The AI Capture has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install AI Capture on pc.
|AI Capture App Specification|
|App Name:||AI Capture On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PAllgeuer Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 24, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pap.aicapture|
How To Download AI Capture For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The AI Capture is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy AI Capture from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the AI Capture.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the AI Capture for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install AI Capture for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing AI Capture For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download AI Capture and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install AI Capture for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this AI Capture.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the AI Capture.
- Step 03: For download and install AI Capture , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by AI Capture from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the AI Capture installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing AI Capture, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing AI Capture For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the AI Capture which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install AI Capture for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the AI Capture.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download AI Capture for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the AI Capture using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the AI Capture installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install AI Capture For Mac
Installing AI Capture for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the AI Capture. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as AI Capture for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details AI Capture for PC
NOTE: In order to successfully use this app, you MUST read the “Important Information” section below first! If the app is not working right, please contact us with details!
AI Capture is a completely free enhanced video capture app that, within the hardware constraints of your device, permits the capturing and logging of any multi-selection of available cameras, location providers, IMU sensors, pose sensors and other sensors.
The app was created primarily in order to allow great manual control over video recording (for instance to completely eliminate motion blur), while in parallel capturing time-synchronized IMU and GPS data. This makes the app highly suitable for extracting still frames (or video sequences) from recorded videos for machine learning / neural network / CNN purposes. The recorded data is also ideal for visual-inertial SLAM, visual odometry, mapping, 3D reconstruction algorithms, etc.
* Record timestamped videos, with per-frame capture metadata and video encoding metadata in CSV format
* Record timestamped sensor data to CSV at custom rates up to 500Hz (as fast as supported, sensors typically include accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetic field and 3D device orientation sensors, but ALL device sensors are supported)
* Record location data to CSV with custom update time intervals and distances
* Record video at various aspect ratios and/or resolutions up to the maximum picture resolution (if supported this is generally larger than 4K)
* Record video at up to 60Hz (if supported by device)
* Record multiple cameras at once (if supported on higher-end devices, generally only works with one front camera and one back camera at a time)
* Record the complete device hardware capabilities in JSON format, including detailed properties of every single camera and sensor
* Manual, semi-automatic or automatic control of camera exposure parameters
* Manual or automatic control of focus and/or white balance routines
* Control whether optical and/or electronic video stabilization is used
* Control the bitrate/quality used to encode recorded videos
* Live display of active camera parameters like exposure time, ISO, focus distance, use of image stabilisation, etc
* Live display of frequency rates of captured video frames and sensor measurements of each type
* The recorded videos and sensors are saved inside individual capture FOLDERS in the app’s media folder. In a file browser on the device go to Internal storage -> Android -> media -> com.pap.aicapture -> captures and you should see the resulting “capture_XXX_XXX” folders once you have recorded something.
* CAUTION: If you completely uninstall the app then all recorded videos in the media folder are automatically deleted by the Android system.
* The default exposure mode is “shutter priority”, which manually controls the used exposure times and sensitivities to be within certain custom ranges that can be set in the settings (e.g. to limit motion blur). The default settings of this exposure mode are trimmed for well lit environments (like outdoors), so the settings may need to be increased for indoor environments if you are getting DARK VIDEOS.
* To use the standard manufacturer-provided auto-exposure routine instead, select an exposure mode of “Auto (OEM)” in the settings (required for multi-camera). This generally provides the best exposure performance, but does NOT allow range control over the used exposure times and sensitivities.
* CAUTION: Settings are remembered between app runs, including settings like the auto-exposure bias.
* If things seems not to be working right anymore, try Main page -> Settings -> Reset settings for a fresh start.
* Telephoto cameras are generally not exposed by the device manufacturer to the Camera2 API, and thus cannot be seen by the app.
* The app’s philosophy is to try and fail rather than not even try. For example, you can tell the app to record 4 cameras at once, but that is obviously unlikely to succeed.
Whats New For AI Capture?
* Add exposure tolerance setting
* Update contact feature
AI Capture: FAQs
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the AI Capture.
Can I Use AI Capture – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use AI Capture from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For AI Capture?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is AI Capture free?
The AI Capture is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is AI Capture legal and safe?
AI Capture app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the AI Capture?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the AI Capture.
You can use the 6.0 of AI Capture app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, AI Capture is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the AI Capture in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the PAllgeuer Apps or you can comment below.