Are you looking for the Atlas Web Browser app for PC? If so, the Atlas Web Browser For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Atlas Web Browser in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 392077+ times. It new updated version already 220.127.116.11 have released at Sep 2, 2017.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the NextApp, Inc. and it has 18.104.22.168 in Google Play Store.
- Atlas Web Browser are Total Install on Mobile 392077+
- Atlas Web Browser are Devolop By NextApp, Inc.
- Install Atlas Web Browser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 2, 2017
Atlas Web Browser: For PC Specification
The Atlas Web Browser has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Atlas Web Browser on pc.
|Atlas Web Browser App Specification|
|App Name:||Atlas Web Browser On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NextApp, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2017|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.atlas|
How To Download Atlas Web Browser For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Atlas Web Browser is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Atlas Web Browser from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Atlas Web Browser.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Atlas Web Browser for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Atlas Web Browser for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Atlas Web Browser For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Atlas Web Browser and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Atlas Web Browser for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Atlas Web Browser.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Atlas Web Browser.
- Step 03: For download and install Atlas Web Browser , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Atlas Web Browser from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Atlas Web Browser installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Atlas Web Browser, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Atlas Web Browser For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Atlas Web Browser which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Atlas Web Browser for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Atlas Web Browser.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Atlas Web Browser for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Atlas Web Browser using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Atlas Web Browser installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Atlas Web Browser For Mac
Installing Atlas Web Browser for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Atlas Web Browser. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Atlas Web Browser for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Atlas Web Browser for PC
Atlas is a web browser that lets you take total control of your mobile web browsing experience:
* Use AdBlockPlus (EasyList) filters to remove web annoyances, advertising, and tracking. Filtering reduces data usage and dramatically improves performance and battery life when browsing.
* Optional Plus add-on lets you save content filtering, experience, desktop/mobile settings and more on a per-website basis.
* Free, Ad-free, and Invasion-of-privacy-free: NextApp will make money only on the *optional* paid add-on. Atlas DOES NOT collect information on your browsing habits or attempt to direct you to partner sites.
* Material Design-based user interface.
* Dual-view mode (with paid Atlas+ add-on) adds the ability to view two sites at once.
* Content-centric UI: No UI is visible when browsing, all available screen is used for displaying site content.
* Sandboxed Private Browsing: Private browsing runs in a separate process without any access to your cookies. This prevents the cookie leakage into private sessions that is common among other third-party browsers under Android KitKat.
* Automatic search and suggestions from the location bar can be disabled (or only enabled when you preface a query with a slash (“/”).
Atlas follows NextApp’s standard free/paid model: a well-featured and ad-free free version with an optional paid add-on that offers more capabilities. The paid “Plus” version adds:
* Support for more than four tabs open at a time.
* Dual-View mode to view two web sites at the same time.
* The ability to remember your preferences on a per-site basis, such that specific web sites are retrieved in desktop/mobile modes or with or without content filtering enabled.
The Plus license key may be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.atlas.rk
Whats New For Atlas Web Browser?
Improved content filter loading, file upload support, better integration with external apps (e.g. for authentication use), bugfixes.
Atlas Web Browser: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Atlas Web Browser.
Can I Use Atlas Web Browser – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Atlas Web Browser from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Atlas Web Browser?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Atlas Web Browser free?
The Atlas Web Browser is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Atlas Web Browser legal and safe?
Atlas Web Browser app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Atlas Web Browser?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Atlas Web Browser.
You can use the 4.0.3 of Atlas Web Browser app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Atlas Web Browser is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Atlas Web Browser in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the NextApp, Inc. or you can comment below.