Are you looking for the Dolby 3d Music Player app for PC? If so, the Dolby 3d Music Player For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Dolby 3d Music Player in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 199884+ times. It new updated version already 1.0.8 have released at Dec 4, 2019.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the Music Audio Player and it has 1.0.8 in Google Play Store.
- Dolby 3d Music Player are Total Install on Mobile 199884+
- Dolby 3d Music Player are Devolop By Music Audio Player
- Install Dolby 3d Music Player Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 4, 2019
Dolby 3d Music Player: For PC Specification
The Dolby 3d Music Player has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Dolby 3d Music Player on pc.
|Dolby 3d Music Player App Specification|
|App Name:||Dolby 3d Music Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Music Audio Player|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 4, 2019|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sudip.a3dmusiq|
How To Download Dolby 3d Music Player For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Dolby 3d Music Player is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Dolby 3d Music Player from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Dolby 3d Music Player.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Dolby 3d Music Player for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Dolby 3d Music Player for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Dolby 3d Music Player For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Dolby 3d Music Player and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Dolby 3d Music Player for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Dolby 3d Music Player.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Dolby 3d Music Player.
- Step 03: For download and install Dolby 3d Music Player , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Dolby 3d Music Player from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Dolby 3d Music Player installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Dolby 3d Music Player, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Dolby 3d Music Player For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Dolby 3d Music Player which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Dolby 3d Music Player for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Dolby 3d Music Player.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Dolby 3d Music Player for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Dolby 3d Music Player using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Dolby 3d Music Player installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Dolby 3d Music Player For Mac
Installing Dolby 3d Music Player for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Dolby 3d Music Player. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Dolby 3d Music Player for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Dolby 3d Music Player for PC
Dolby 3D Music Mp3 Audio Player App lets you listen to non-stop music with unique 3D & Surround sound effects.
supports all types that other audio Music players supported as:Mp3,WAV,OGG,MID….
It Music Player can help you create playlist , add songs to playlist, delete playlist, delete songs…
This audio music player support 5 bands frequency. You can also use EQ( equalizer ) presets like : Pop , Classic, Rock ..
This 3d music player using this function will make you songs become more virtual. Try it!
This function use audio reverb to make sounds become more like 3D sounds. I think you will like this effect. Let try it at night when you are being in the bed before you get sleep or you can also try it in a quiet environment to get best experiences.
Delightful User Experience with Stunning Look and Seamless Transitions with 3D Music Player
* Listen High Quality Resolution Music at free of cost
* Auto Boost and Optimize Poor Quality Music Tracks
* Perfect 3D Sound Effects music Player.
* Set Customize Contact Ringtones
* Create Unlimited Personalize Playlists
* Auto Detect Recent Playlist
* Create Favourite Music Playlist
* Awesome Folder Wise View
* Powerful Equalizer with bass boosting and various 3D sound effects like Normal, Classical, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy Metal, Hip Hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock. Also, equalize band effects.
* Customize Background Theme Color.
* Sleep Timer for music to pause.
* Shuffle On /Off option for random music track play.
* Repeat On/Off option to repeat music track play.
* Play, next or previous playback by touch.
Email – [email protected]
This app is not a music downloader.
Whats New For Dolby 3d Music Player?
• Resolved Share and Rate App issues
• Some major bug fixed
Dolby 3d Music Player: FAQs
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Dolby 3d Music Player.
Can I Use Dolby 3d Music Player – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Dolby 3d Music Player from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Dolby 3d Music Player?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Dolby 3d Music Player free?
The Dolby 3d Music Player is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Dolby 3d Music Player legal and safe?
Dolby 3d Music Player app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Dolby 3d Music Player?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Dolby 3d Music Player.
You can use the 5.0 of Dolby 3d Music Player app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Dolby 3d Music Player is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Dolby 3d Music Player in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the Music Audio Player or you can comment below.