Are you looking for the English Practice Tests app for PC? If so, the English Practice Tests For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of English Practice Tests in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 65636+ times. It new updated version already 1.0 have released at Feb 5, 2022.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the examsnet and it has 1.0 in Google Play Store.
- English Practice Tests are Total Install on Mobile 65636+
- English Practice Tests are Devolop By examsnet
- Install English Practice Tests Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 5, 2022
English Practice Tests: For PC Specification
The English Practice Tests has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install English Practice Tests on pc.
|English Practice Tests App Specification|
|App Name:||English Practice Tests On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iexamonline.english|
How To Download English Practice Tests For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The English Practice Tests is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy English Practice Tests from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the English Practice Tests.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the English Practice Tests for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install English Practice Tests for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing English Practice Tests For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download English Practice Tests and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install English Practice Tests for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this English Practice Tests.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the English Practice Tests.
- Step 03: For download and install English Practice Tests , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by English Practice Tests from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the English Practice Tests installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing English Practice Tests, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing English Practice Tests For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the English Practice Tests which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install English Practice Tests for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the English Practice Tests.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download English Practice Tests for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the English Practice Tests using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the English Practice Tests installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install English Practice Tests For Mac
Installing English Practice Tests for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the English Practice Tests. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as English Practice Tests for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details English Practice Tests for PC
Various online English practice tests helps to improve your English skills by testing Antonyms, Synonyms, Grammar checks, Spotting errors, Verbs, Idioms and phrases, sentence correction, Direct and Indirect Speech, Ordering sentences, Ordering Words etc, very useful for any competitive exam preparation like RRB, UPSC, SSC, Banking , IBPS, TET, MBA, MCA and other competitive exams
The App Covers the following
1. Antonyms Online Tests
2. Synonyms Online Tests
3. Spelling Check Online Tests
4. Spotting Errors Online Tests
5. One word Substitutes Online Tests
6. Selecting Words online Tests
7. Sentence Correction Online Tests
8. Idioms and Phrases Online Tests
9. Sentence Improvement Online Tests
10. Grammar Online Tests
11. Common Error Detection Online Tests
12. Sentence Completion Online Tests
13. Direct and Indirect Speech Online Tests
14. Ordering Words Online Tests
15. Ordering Sentences Online Tests
16. Verbal Analogies Online Tests
17. Sentence Formation Online Tests
18. Completing Statements Online Tests
19. Change of Speech Online Tests
Whats New For English Practice Tests?
Fixed minor issues in performance.
English Practice Tests: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the English Practice Tests.
Can I Use English Practice Tests – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use English Practice Tests from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For English Practice Tests?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is English Practice Tests free?
The English Practice Tests is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is English Practice Tests legal and safe?
English Practice Tests app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the English Practice Tests?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the English Practice Tests.
You can use the 5.0 of English Practice Tests app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, English Practice Tests is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the English Practice Tests in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the examsnet or you can comment below.