Are you looking for the English Vocabulary app for PC? If so, the English Vocabulary For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of English Vocabulary in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 488502+ times. It new updated version already 2.2.0 have released at Jun 24, 2020.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the TalkEnglish and it has 2.2.0 in Google Play Store.
- English Vocabulary are Total Install on Mobile 488502+
- English Vocabulary are Devolop By TalkEnglish
- Install English Vocabulary Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 24, 2020
English Vocabulary: For PC Specification
The English Vocabulary has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install English Vocabulary on pc.
|English Vocabulary App Specification|
|App Name:||English Vocabulary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.talkenglish.englishvocab|
How To Download English Vocabulary For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The English Vocabulary is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy English Vocabulary from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the English Vocabulary.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the English Vocabulary for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install English Vocabulary for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing English Vocabulary For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download English Vocabulary and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install English Vocabulary for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this English Vocabulary.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the English Vocabulary.
- Step 03: For download and install English Vocabulary , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by English Vocabulary from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the English Vocabulary installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing English Vocabulary, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing English Vocabulary For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the English Vocabulary which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install English Vocabulary for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the English Vocabulary.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download English Vocabulary for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the English Vocabulary using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the English Vocabulary installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install English Vocabulary For Mac
Installing English Vocabulary for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the English Vocabulary. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as English Vocabulary for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details English Vocabulary for PC
English Vocabulary will help you learn the top 2000 English vocabulary words.
Do you have any of these problems?
There are so many English words. I don’t know which words to study!
I know the meaning of words, but I don’t know how to use them in sentences!
Even if I study, I keep forgetting the words. How do I remember them?
We solved all of these problems to help you learn how to speak English using frequently used words.
– 2248 most frequently used words and the definition
– example sentences grouped in an organized way
– audio files from four different voice professionals
– audio files for listening
– audio files for speaking practice
– hundreds of quizzes and answers
– report card to track your scores
– self record tool to help you compare how you sound with a native English speaker
Learning the top 2000 words in English will give you a solid foundation that will improve your reading, speaking, and listening.
Whats New For English Vocabulary?
Fixed typos in lessons and minor bugs
English Vocabulary: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the English Vocabulary.
Can I Use English Vocabulary – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use English Vocabulary from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For English Vocabulary?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is English Vocabulary free?
The English Vocabulary is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is English Vocabulary legal and safe?
English Vocabulary app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the English Vocabulary?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the English Vocabulary.
You can use the 4.1 of English Vocabulary app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, English Vocabulary is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the English Vocabulary in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the TalkEnglish or you can comment below.