Are you looking for the Enigma – Cryptograms app for PC? If so, the Enigma – Cryptograms For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Enigma – Cryptograms in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 4244+ times. It new updated version already 3.04.00 have released at Dec 9, 2017.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the EC Software Consulting and it has 3.04.00 in Google Play Store.
- Enigma – Cryptograms are Total Install on Mobile 4244+
- Enigma – Cryptograms are Devolop By EC Software Consulting
- Install Enigma – Cryptograms Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 9, 2017
Enigma – Cryptograms: For PC Specification
The Enigma – Cryptograms has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Enigma – Cryptograms on pc.
|Enigma – Cryptograms App Specification|
|App Name:||Enigma – Cryptograms On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||EC Software Consulting|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 9, 2017|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecsoftwareconsulting.enigma|
How To Download Enigma – Cryptograms For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Enigma – Cryptograms is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Enigma – Cryptograms from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Enigma – Cryptograms.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Enigma – Cryptograms for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Enigma – Cryptograms for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Enigma – Cryptograms For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Enigma – Cryptograms and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Enigma – Cryptograms for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Enigma – Cryptograms.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Enigma – Cryptograms.
- Step 03: For download and install Enigma – Cryptograms , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Enigma – Cryptograms from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Enigma – Cryptograms installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Enigma – Cryptograms, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Enigma – Cryptograms For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Enigma – Cryptograms which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Enigma – Cryptograms for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Enigma – Cryptograms.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Enigma – Cryptograms for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Enigma – Cryptograms using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Enigma – Cryptograms installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Enigma – Cryptograms For Mac
Installing Enigma – Cryptograms for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Enigma – Cryptograms. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Enigma – Cryptograms for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Enigma – Cryptograms for PC
Dust off your old decoder ring and sharpen your code breaking skills.
Solve cryptograms with Enigma using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense as you attempt to break the code.
There are over 2,200 puzzles included with more coming in future updates. (I’m typing as fast as I can…)
A Trial Version is available too.
What is a cryptogram?
A cryptogram is a block of text that has been encrypted using a “substitution cipher”. In a substitution cipher, each letter is replaced with a different one.
All letters A are changed to the letter Q.
All letters B are changed to the letter R.
This mapping of letters is different for each game.
Using patterns, letter frequencies, and common sense you attempt to determine the letter for which each of the encrypted letters stands.
The application provides several features to help you if you get stuck.
– On-Screen Navigation – Use the on-screen directional arrows to move around. Helpful if you don’t have a d-pad or trackball.
– Pressing Space or Delete will clear the current letter.
– Save Game – You can save your game and come back to it if you need a break.
– Show/Hide Source – The source of the quote/text block is hidden by default. This hint will expose the source for you and hide it again to open up more screen space.
– Show Letter – When you really get stuck, this will expose the letter of your choice in the cryptogram.
– Show Puzzle – When all hope is lost, this will show you the answer to the puzzle you’ve been working on.
– Letter Frequency Table – Shows you the number of times a coded letter appears in the text.
– Used Letters – Shows in the keyboard display which letters are used and still available.
– Showing Duplicates – Duplicate letters are shown as italicized. So, if you enter the same letter for two different codes, Enigma will show all occurrences of that entered letter italicized.
– If you complete the puzzle without using the “Show Puzzle” option, you will be given the opportunity to email the quote to yourself or someone else.
Enigma can be customized to your personal tastes by choosing the Preferences menu item and selecting the appropriate options.
Select from different color schemes. Feel free to contact me with suggestions for more.
– Original – Reminiscent of the old green screen monitors.
– The Blues – Blue is the basis of this color scheme.
– Scarlet Letters – Deep reds make this a pleasing choice.
– Black, White, and Read All Over – A simple black and white color scheme.
Select from different Font sizes. This can be very helpful on tablets where you might want the puzzle to take up more room and be easier to manage.
– Small – Useful for smaller devices.
– Medium – The original size and still the default.
– Large – Tablets will work well with this or the next size up.
– Extra-Large – Tablets will work well with this or the next size down.
Next Letter Preference
After entering a letter the focus will change based on your choice from the following options:
– Don’t advance to the next letter. (Current/Default Behavior)
– Advance to the next letter.*
– Advance to the next empty letter.*
* When at the end of the puzzle, it won’t wrap to the beginning.
Select from different keyboard styles.
– Normal Keyboard – This is the traditional QWERTY keyboard.
– Gallery Keyboard – The Gallery Keyboard works by listing the letters in a gallery display such that you fling them left or right to choose the letter you want to place.
Whats New For Enigma – Cryptograms?
Adding more puzzles! Now there are over 2200! Yep, more than 200 new quotes.
Enigma – Cryptograms: FAQs
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Enigma – Cryptograms.
Can I Use Enigma – Cryptograms – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Enigma – Cryptograms from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Enigma – Cryptograms?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Enigma – Cryptograms free?
The Enigma – Cryptograms is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Enigma – Cryptograms legal and safe?
Enigma – Cryptograms app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Enigma – Cryptograms?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Enigma – Cryptograms.
You can use the 1.6 of Enigma – Cryptograms app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Enigma – Cryptograms is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Enigma – Cryptograms in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the EC Software Consulting or you can comment below.