Are you looking for the Entgra Device Management Agent app for PC? If so, the Entgra Device Management Agent For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Entgra Device Management Agent in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 292+ times. It new updated version already 4.01.00.22 have released at May 18, 2021.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the entgra.io and it has 4.01.00.22 in Google Play Store.
- Entgra Device Management Agent are Total Install on Mobile 292+
- Entgra Device Management Agent are Devolop By entgra.io
- Install Entgra Device Management Agent Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 18, 2021
Entgra Device Management Agent: For PC Specification
The Entgra Device Management Agent has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Entgra Device Management Agent on pc.
|Entgra Device Management Agent App Specification|
|App Name:||Entgra Device Management Agent On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.entgra.iot.agent|
How To Download Entgra Device Management Agent For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Entgra Device Management Agent is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Entgra Device Management Agent from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Entgra Device Management Agent.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Entgra Device Management Agent for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Entgra Device Management Agent for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Entgra Device Management Agent For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Entgra Device Management Agent and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Entgra Device Management Agent for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Entgra Device Management Agent.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Entgra Device Management Agent.
- Step 03: For download and install Entgra Device Management Agent , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Entgra Device Management Agent from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Entgra Device Management Agent installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Entgra Device Management Agent, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Entgra Device Management Agent For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Entgra Device Management Agent which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Entgra Device Management Agent for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Entgra Device Management Agent.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Entgra Device Management Agent for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Entgra Device Management Agent using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Entgra Device Management Agent installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Entgra Device Management Agent For Mac
Installing Entgra Device Management Agent for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Entgra Device Management Agent. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Entgra Device Management Agent for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Entgra Device Management Agent for PC
Entgra Device Management Agent Key Features
– Supports app management
– Device location tracking
– Retrieving device info
– Changing lock code
– Restricting camera
– OTA WiFi configuration
– Enterprise WIPE
– Configuring encryption settings
– Pass code policy configuration and clear pass code policy
– Device master reset
– Mute device
– Ring device
– Send messages to device
– Install/uninstall store and enterprise applications
– Retrieve apps installed on the device
– Install Web clips on the device
– Support FCM/LOCAL connectivity modes
– App Catalog app to browse the store.
– Support for custom alerts.
– Advanced WiFi Profiles.
– Improved support for OEMs
This Entgra Device Management Agent app requires access to certain administrator functions on your device. Here is a list of those administrator functions and why access is required for each of them:
-Erase All Data: This permission is required to enable you to remotely use the factory data reset option.
– Change the Screen Lock: This permission is required to allow you to remotely change your screen lock type.
– Set password rules: This permission is required to allow you to remotely set password rules to your device.
– Monitor screen unlock attempts: This permission is required to allow you to detect unlock attempts on your device with incorrect passwords and to enable factory resetting of your device if the number of unlock attempts are exceeded.
– Lock Screen: This permission is required to allow you to remotely lock the screen of your device.
– Set screen lock password expiration: This permission is required to allow you to remotely set an expiration time for your screen lock password.
– Set storage encryption: This permission is required to allow remote encryption of your device storage.
– Disable cameras: This is required to for you to remotely allow/disallow camera usage on your device.
You will be prompt to Activate Device Admin after registering your device with Entgra Device cloud and by clicking “Activate” you consent to this App having access to the above administrator functions on your device.
You can revoke your consent anytime by Opening Entgra Device Management Agent app and click on Unregister or by going to Settings ->Security -> Device Administrators and Deactivate Entgra Device Management Agent.
All remote operations can only be triggered from the Device Management Console in the Entgra Device Cloud and can only performed by authorized user.
All data send to the Entgra Device cloud only accessible to authorized user and can be permanently remove if needed.
Whats New For Entgra Device Management Agent?
Entgra Device Management Agent: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Entgra Device Management Agent.
Can I Use Entgra Device Management Agent – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Entgra Device Management Agent from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Entgra Device Management Agent?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Entgra Device Management Agent free?
The Entgra Device Management Agent is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Entgra Device Management Agent legal and safe?
Entgra Device Management Agent app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Entgra Device Management Agent?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Entgra Device Management Agent.
You can use the 4.2 of Entgra Device Management Agent app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Entgra Device Management Agent is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Entgra Device Management Agent in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the entgra.io or you can comment below.