Are you looking for the Epson iPrint app for PC? If so, the Epson iPrint For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Epson iPrint in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 54687376+ times. It new updated version already 7.8.0 have released at Jun 22, 2022.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the Seiko Epson Corporation and it has 7.8.0 in Google Play Store.
- Epson iPrint are Total Install on Mobile 54687376+
- Epson iPrint are Devolop By Seiko Epson Corporation
- Install Epson iPrint Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 22, 2022
Epson iPrint: For PC Specification
The Epson iPrint has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Epson iPrint on pc.
|Epson iPrint App Specification|
|App Name:||Epson iPrint On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Seiko Epson Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=epson.print|
How To Download Epson iPrint For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Epson iPrint is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Epson iPrint from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Epson iPrint.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Epson iPrint for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Epson iPrint for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Epson iPrint For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Epson iPrint and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Epson iPrint for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Epson iPrint.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Epson iPrint.
- Step 03: For download and install Epson iPrint , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Epson iPrint from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Epson iPrint installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Epson iPrint, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Epson iPrint For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Epson iPrint which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Epson iPrint for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Epson iPrint.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Epson iPrint for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Epson iPrint using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Epson iPrint installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Epson iPrint For Mac
Installing Epson iPrint for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Epson iPrint. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Epson iPrint for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Epson iPrint for PC
Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (Microsoft Office files require access to Google Drive for rendering into printable PDF)
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
* To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi Direct connection, you must allow the app to use your device’s location services. This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Seiko Epson Corporation is under license.
We welcome your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to your e-mail.
Whats New For Epson iPrint?
– Fixed Minor bugs
Epson iPrint: FAQs
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Epson iPrint.
Can I Use Epson iPrint – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Epson iPrint from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Epson iPrint?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Epson iPrint free?
The Epson iPrint is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Epson iPrint legal and safe?
Epson iPrint app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Epson iPrint?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Epson iPrint.
You can use the 5.0 of Epson iPrint app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Epson iPrint is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Epson iPrint in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the Seiko Epson Corporation or you can comment below.