Are you looking for the EQInfo app for PC? If so, the EQInfo For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of EQInfo in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 404376+ times. It new updated version already 3.0.2 have released at Feb 10, 2022.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the gempa GmbH and it has 3.0.2 in Google Play Store.
- EQInfo are Total Install on Mobile 404376+
- EQInfo are Devolop By gempa GmbH
- Install EQInfo Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 10, 2022
EQInfo: For PC Specification
The EQInfo has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install EQInfo on pc.
|EQInfo App Specification|
|App Name:||EQInfo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||gempa GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.gempa.android.eqinfo|
How To Download EQInfo For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The EQInfo is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy EQInfo from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the EQInfo.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the EQInfo for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install EQInfo for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing EQInfo For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download EQInfo and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install EQInfo for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this EQInfo.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the EQInfo.
- Step 03: For download and install EQInfo , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by EQInfo from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the EQInfo installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing EQInfo, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing EQInfo For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the EQInfo which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install EQInfo for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the EQInfo.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download EQInfo for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the EQInfo using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the EQInfo installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install EQInfo For Mac
Installing EQInfo for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the EQInfo. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as EQInfo for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details EQInfo for PC
EQInfo shows earthquake information world-wide. Information can be filtered by region, magnitude and agency. It provides system notifications and social media sharing options.
EQInfo was conceived and implemented by the expert developers of SeisComP3, http://www.gempa.de, a software platform used by most geophysical institutes in the world to automatically detect and locate earthquakes.
EQInfo integrates seamlessly with your Raspberry Shake personal seismograph, http://raspberryshake.org, to bring you up-to-the-minute earthquake announcements including waveform snippets from your very own Raspberry Shake. In doing so, EQInfo accesses the largest IoT citizen-scientist earthquake detection network in the world to bring you high fidelity earthquake information, http://raspberryshake.net/stationview/.
EQInfo now lets you submit “Did you feel it” reports from your mobile device. In doing so, everyone can help to better assess the impact that an earthquake might have in their community.
The following features are supported:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, origin time, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and earthquake monitoring agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map and multiple solutions from different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Submission and displaying of felt-reports
5. Visualization of earthquake waveforms from the Raspberry Shake network
6. Sharing of event information via social media
7. Define multiple filters for the earthquake information, filter by magnitude, depth, time and region
8. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
9. Background updates and notifications
The following agencies provide information to EQInfo:
– Raspberry Shake Citizen-Scientist Network, http://raspberryshake.org
– GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
– European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
– United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
– Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
– Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
– Spanish National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
– National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
– Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
– GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
– Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin (TexNet), http://www.beg.utexas.edu
– Hessian State Office for Conservation, Environment and Geology (HLNUG), https://www.hlnug.de
– School and Observatory of Earth Sciences (EOST, France), https://eost.unistra.fr
– Swiss Seismological Service (SED), http://www.seismo.ethz.ch
– National Center for Seismology, Ministry of Earth Sciences (NCS, India), http://www.imd.gov.in
– Seismology in Central Germany (SIM), http://antares.thueringen.de/cadenza/seismo
A priority list for the agencies can be defined, taking care of the aggregation of information.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. Push messages are used if supported by the data provider.
The gempa team like to thank all users which provided feedback and thus helped to improve this App.
Translations are mostly done by using Googles automatic translation.
If you are a native speaker and want to help us by providing some translations, please feel free to contact us at any time!
Whats New For EQInfo?
– Fixed event and report selection on the map
– Automatic position updates will not be turned off after restart
– Added predefined texts for social media sharing
– Connection stability improvements
– Other Bugfixes
EQInfo: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the EQInfo.
Can I Use EQInfo – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use EQInfo from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For EQInfo?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is EQInfo free?
The EQInfo is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is EQInfo legal and safe?
EQInfo app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the EQInfo?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the EQInfo.
You can use the 7.0 of EQInfo app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, EQInfo is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the EQInfo in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the gempa GmbH or you can comment below.