Are you looking for the French Words – Learn spelling app for PC? If so, the French Words – Learn spelling For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of French Words – Learn spelling in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 220780+ times. It new updated version already 1.3.3 have released at Jul 18, 2022.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the L’Escapadou and it has 1.3.3 in Google Play Store.
- French Words – Learn spelling are Total Install on Mobile 220780+
- French Words – Learn spelling are Devolop By L’Escapadou
- Install French Words – Learn spelling Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 18, 2022
French Words – Learn spelling: For PC Specification
The French Words – Learn spelling has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install French Words – Learn spelling on pc.
|French Words – Learn spelling App Specification|
|App Name:||French Words – Learn spelling On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lescapadou.ttsfrench|
How To Download French Words – Learn spelling For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The French Words – Learn spelling is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy French Words – Learn spelling from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the French Words – Learn spelling.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the French Words – Learn spelling for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install French Words – Learn spelling for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing French Words – Learn spelling For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download French Words – Learn spelling and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install French Words – Learn spelling for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this French Words – Learn spelling.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the French Words – Learn spelling.
- Step 03: For download and install French Words – Learn spelling , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by French Words – Learn spelling from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the French Words – Learn spelling installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing French Words – Learn spelling, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing French Words – Learn spelling For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the French Words – Learn spelling which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install French Words – Learn spelling for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the French Words – Learn spelling.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download French Words – Learn spelling for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the French Words – Learn spelling using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the French Words – Learn spelling installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install French Words – Learn spelling For Mac
Installing French Words – Learn spelling for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the French Words – Learn spelling. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as French Words – Learn spelling for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details French Words – Learn spelling for PC
Used in many Schools (22K units sold to primary schools & preschools)
French Version of the English app featured in The New York Times and awarded by Children’s Technology Review
Want to teach your kids to read and spell French words? French Word Wizard offers several unique reading and spelling activities for children ages 4 to 10:
• A talking Movable Alphabet that allows kids to experiment with phonics and learn french word building thanks to the advanced text to speech engine.
• 3 activities to learn to spell that increase in difficulty
• 215 built-in word lists (about 2000 words)
• Add your own words to create unique spelling tests
• Keep tabs on your children’s progress with detailed reports
Please note that this is an immersive French app – only menus are translated and the voice is only in French.
Talking Movable Alphabet Activity
The talking movable alphabet has been recognized by many teachers as a wonderful tool to teach kids word building and how to learn to read
• Pronounce any word, number or sentence built using the Movable Alphabet
• Natural Sounding French Voice
• Letter sound (phonics) or name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Alphabetic, Azerty or Qwerty Keyboard
• 4 keyboards available: letters, numbers and digraphs (like “au” or “ch”)
• Uppercase or lowercase letters
• Voice Transformer (speed and tone) for added fun
• Customized word pronunciation, if necessary
• Keyboard emulation option (dragging letters is optional)
3 Fun Spelling Activities
3 spelling activities of increasing difficulty are provided to adapt the activity to the child’s spelling level. You can use the built-in word lists, or create your own.
1 – “Word Practice” says and displays the word to spell, and asks the child to spell it using the talking movable alphabet allowing the child to learn the spelling easily
2 – “Scrambled Letters” says the word and displays the letters needed to build the word or sentence, and asks the child to reorder the letters.
3 – “Spelling Quizzes” is a standard spelling test. The app won’t move onto the next word until the child has correctly spelled the word, helping them to remember its correct spelling.
• 215 built-in word lists of 10 words: Words for beginners, 1,000 most frequently used words, body parts and more
• Create custom Word Lists by entering your own words and sentences
• Import and export Word Lists you’ve created
• Hints are available should kids not know how to spell a word
• Colorful animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, interactive animations are available as a reward
Users & Reports
• Unlimited number of users
• Detailed Spelling Test Reports per user
Please send any suggestions to [email protected] We listen to our users to improve our products!
Whats New For French Words – Learn spelling?
Possibility to have an animation between each word
Option to display vowels in blue and consonants in red
Script font update
Ability to import files via urls
French Words – Learn spelling: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the French Words – Learn spelling.
Can I Use French Words – Learn spelling – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use French Words – Learn spelling from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For French Words – Learn spelling?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is French Words – Learn spelling free?
The French Words – Learn spelling is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is French Words – Learn spelling legal and safe?
French Words – Learn spelling app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the French Words – Learn spelling?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the French Words – Learn spelling.
You can use the 4.0 of French Words – Learn spelling app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, French Words – Learn spelling is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the French Words – Learn spelling in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the L’Escapadou or you can comment below.