Are you looking for the Funny Pics app for PC? If so, the Funny Pics For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Funny Pics in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 1892668+ times. It new updated version already 3.6.7c have released at Jul 4, 2019.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the StuckPixel, Inc. and it has 3.6.7c in Google Play Store.
- Funny Pics are Total Install on Mobile 1892668+
- Funny Pics are Devolop By StuckPixel, Inc.
- Install Funny Pics Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 4, 2019
Funny Pics: For PC Specification
The Funny Pics has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Funny Pics on pc.
|Funny Pics App Specification|
|App Name:||Funny Pics On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||StuckPixel, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2019|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stuckpixelinc.funnypics|
How To Download Funny Pics For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Funny Pics is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Funny Pics from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Funny Pics.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Funny Pics for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Funny Pics for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Funny Pics For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Funny Pics and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Funny Pics for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Funny Pics.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Funny Pics.
- Step 03: For download and install Funny Pics , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Funny Pics from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Funny Pics installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Funny Pics, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Funny Pics For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Funny Pics which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Funny Pics for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Funny Pics.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Funny Pics for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Funny Pics using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Funny Pics installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Funny Pics For Mac
Installing Funny Pics for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Funny Pics. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Funny Pics for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Funny Pics for PC
Browse through one of the biggest and best collections of funny pictures available! Whether you like memes, puns, games, or comics, there’s something ROFL-worthy for everyone! Tons of new and hilarious pictures added every day. Download the app for FREE.
• 150,000+ pictures, with more added every few hours!
• Comment, rate, and favorite pics
• Download and share to Facebook, Twitter, and more
• Sort pics by recent, popular, and random
• Submit your own funny pics
Funny Pics Pro (through In-app Purchase)
• Get Funny Pics Pro to remove all ads!
✉ Got ideas? Have a problem? We appreciate feedback: [email protected]
FOR LATEST UPDATES AND PROMOTIONS
Read more about us at http://www.stuckpixelstudios.com
Note: This app uses network location details for ad purposes
Whats New For Funny Pics?
Removed ad network that caused crashes at startup
Funny Pics: FAQs
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Funny Pics.
Can I Use Funny Pics – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Funny Pics from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Funny Pics?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Funny Pics free?
The Funny Pics is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Funny Pics legal and safe?
Funny Pics app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Funny Pics?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Funny Pics.
You can use the 4.1 of Funny Pics app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Funny Pics is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Funny Pics in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the StuckPixel, Inc. or you can comment below.