Are you looking for the Ghome app for PC? If so, the Ghome For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of Ghome in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 4412+ times. It new updated version already 1.0.5 have released at Dec 17, 2019.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the Xenon Smart and it has 1.0.5 in Google Play Store.
- Ghome are Total Install on Mobile 4412+
- Ghome are Devolop By Xenon Smart
- Install Ghome Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 17, 2019
Ghome: For PC Specification
The Ghome has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install Ghome on pc.
|Ghome App Specification|
|App Name:||Ghome On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Xenon Smart|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ghome.smart|
How To Download Ghome For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The Ghome is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy Ghome from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the Ghome.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the Ghome for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install Ghome for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing Ghome For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download Ghome and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install Ghome for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this Ghome.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the Ghome.
- Step 03: For download and install Ghome , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by Ghome from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the Ghome installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing Ghome, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing Ghome For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the Ghome which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install Ghome for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the Ghome.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download Ghome for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the Ghome using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the Ghome installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install Ghome For Mac
Installing Ghome for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the Ghome. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as Ghome for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details Ghome for PC
smart life, smart living
1. Remote control: control home appliances from anywhere
2. Simultaneously control: control multiple devices with one App
3. Timer: set timer to perform multiple functions
4. Device sharing: One tap to share devices among family members
5. Easy connection: easily and quickly connect App to devices
Whats New For Ghome?
Bug fixed and user experience improvements.
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the Ghome.
Can I Use Ghome – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use Ghome from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For Ghome?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is Ghome free?
The Ghome is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is Ghome legal and safe?
Ghome app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the Ghome?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the Ghome.
You can use the 4.1 of Ghome app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, Ghome is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the Ghome in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the Xenon Smart or you can comment below.