Are you looking for the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents app for PC? If so, the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents For Pc would help without worrying anymore. It supports the mid-level and latest android OS versions and can be used in PC. Here, we will present the installation method of SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. The app has installed 5381155+ times. It new updated version already 8.2.5(602) have released at Jul 14, 2022.
Let’s enjoy android in PC without any problems.
It gained popularity due to fast and quick performance. It is developed and designed by the Maple Media and it has 8.2.5(602) in Google Play Store.
- SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents are Total Install on Mobile 5381155+
- SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents are Devolop By Maple Media
- Install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 14, 2022
SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents: For PC Specification
The SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents has a user-friendly interface and free to use. It works on a specific smart device that meets the minimum requirements 4.1 and up. Below, we have sorted the details and 4.1 and up to download and install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents on pc.
|SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents App Specification|
|App Name:||SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.doo.snap|
How To Download SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents For PC On Windows And Mac Free
The SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents is available for android and iOS devices, but we cannot use the apps directly in the PC. So, you need an android or iOS emulator to enjoy SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents from PC. Most of the popular emulators are free to download from their official website. To use the emulators, you have to sign in google play store and app store using valid credentials. Also, your PC should meet the minimum requirements for the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
Through emulator, Android and iOS apps can be used on a PC without any problems and restrictions. If you want to use 1.0.1 of the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for mac and windows PC, you have to choose a different type of emulator and here, we have highlighted 3 popular emulators and their installing process and step by step user guide. Below, we have presented how to install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for windows using BLuestacks.
1. Installing SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents For PC Using BlueStacks Method
Bluestacks is the most popular android emulator that can run all heavy and lightweight apps smoothly. So, you can easily download SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents and install it like a smartphone. Here, we have prepared a step by step guide to install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for windows PC.
- Step 01: To download the Bluestacks, go to the official website or search from google by entering the emulator’s name for install this SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
- Step 02: Download the Bluestacks on your PC to install the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
- Step 03: For download and install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents , Open the Bluestacks in your PC and get into the Google play store with a Gmail account.
- Step 04: Search by SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents from the Adventure section and Click on the “Install” button.
- Step 05: Click “Accept” of the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents installation window, if it requires permission and waits for a while.
- Step 06: After installing SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents, click on the “Open” button.
Now, Enjoy it!
System Configuration of Bluestacks Emulator
To use Bluestacks Emulator on your PC, you must have minimum requirements to run the emulator smoothly. The requirements are specified below:
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System:||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|Server:||Intel or AMD processor (Any)|
|RAM:||4 GB or higher|
|SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD)|
|Internet:||Broadband or Mobile Data|
If you have already installed a virtual machine that can run android apps in PC, you do not need to install Bluestacks on your PC.
2. Installing SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents For PC Using Nox Method
Nox App Player comes standard with everything you need to experiment with Android apps. You can download the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents which Google Commerce Ltd using NOX in your windows PC. Follow these step by step instructions to using NOX method to install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for PC.
- To download the Nox App Player Emulator, first, search with the name of the emulator and you will find their official website link. Click on the link.
- Install the Nox App on your PC to install the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
- Now, Open the NOX app player in your PC and click on the Google play store to download SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for pc 32bit.
- Find out the 1.0.1 of the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents using the search bar and click on the Install button.
- After a few minutes, the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents installation process will be completed.
- Then, open the app and enjoy for free.
Configuration of Nox Emulator
Your PC or MAC operating system must have minimum requirements to use the NOX emulator. Below, we have listed the requirements and if your PC has these configurations, you can use the NOX in your PC without any problems.
|Minimum System Requirements|
|Processor:||Intel or AMD processor or Higher|
|OS Type||Windows 7,8,10 and Mac|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|HDD/SSD:||3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)|
|Net:||Mobile or Wifi|
If you have a virtual machine VMWare like on your PC, you do not need to install the NOX emulator on the same PC.
How To Download & Install SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents For Mac
Installing SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for Mac is very easy, but you cannot use it directly in mac PC. So, you have to install an emulator to use the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents. Download the Bluestacks or Nox or Memu for Mac according to your choice. All processes are the same as SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for PC and it is easier to install than the android version.
You should configure the app to work correctly by set the mode in mobile or tablet option and click on “Test” to finish the step. The 1.0.1 is faster than the previous version and all bugs are fixed. You should allow the administrative permission from the OS setting and click the “Allow” button to confirm that the app is trusted.
Features & Details SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents for PC
SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF scans or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
We designed the PDF scanner app to be intuitive and very easy to use, so the camera does all the hard work for you. When you scan a document, SwiftScan makes hundreds of decisions to capture the document perfectly, crop the document, straighten it and apply a filter you choose to your document. This PDF scanner app has won numerous awards and sustains a user satisfaction rating of 98%! SwiftScan has also been awarded “Editors’ Choice” by Google Play.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
HOW IT WORKS
Simply hold your smartphone or tablet over a document and SwiftScan will automatically scan it. The scanner app will then crop the document and optimize the colors. Save your scan as PDF or JPG with one tap.
SWIFTSCAN BASIC FEATURES
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
SWIFTSCAN VIP FEATURES
• Cloud integration: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and other cloud services
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
SUPPORTED CLOUD SERVICES
– Google Drive
– Yandex Disk
– Amazon Cloud Drive
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes, even whiteboards or post-its. Instantly scan QR codes to save a business card, show a location, open a website or connect to a WiFi network.
GET IN TOUCH
We’d love to hear your feedback or help address any issue you have. via email [email protected] We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Additional permissions are optional. SwiftScan can use your calendar and location to provide you with intelligent file names, for example “Scan from Planning Meeting at Tech Partners Office”.
Whats New For SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents?
Thanks for updating to the latest version of SwiftScan. Here’s what’s new:
-General app optimizations & stability improvements
Thanks for using SwiftScan! If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents: Frequently Asked Questions
Below, we have answered some questions that are frequently asked about the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
Can I Use SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents – For PC Without Any Emulator?
You can use SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents from the android emulator easily because the app size is 47M and has 100,000+ in play store.
Bluestacks Or Nox Or MemuPlay – Which One Is Better For SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents?
In overall performance, Bluestacks is 3 times faster than Nox and Memu emulator. You can also use multiple apps using Bluestacks without any lagging issues if you have a stable and good internet connection. Also, you can try Nox or Memu if you want. These 3 emulators provide the best performance and allow us to use all apps from Google play and app store.
Is SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents free?
The SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents is free to use and doesn’t require an extra charge. You can use it from anywhere without restriction.
Is SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents legal and safe?
SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents app is safe and legal for everyone because it provides legal content.
Do I need Google play services for the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents?
All android apps really on Google play services and you should log in to the platform. If your phone and emulator has not installed it yet, get it to use the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents.
You can use the 6.0 of SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents app in the windows and Mac PC through the emulators. To get better performance, you can adjust graphics, resolution and more according to your needs. Also, SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents is Google Commerce Ltd and provides smooth performance in all devices.
Before using the SwiftScan: Scan PDF Documents in PC, you must have the minimum PC configuration. If you will face any problem using the app, contact through the Maple Media or you can comment below.